Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Alcoholic Doggies

Our dogs have this new interest in alcoholic beverages. It started as a joke because Apollo kept licking Cindy's lips after she drank a margarita. Then, he started begging her for some of her margaritas. One night, I accidentally spilled my Malibu and Diet Coke and Jolie discovered her interest in alcohol as she licked it all off of the floor. One day last week, Cindy and I were having some alcoholic beverages after work and we just happened to snap these pictures of our alcoholic doggies...

2 comments:

lindavaicius said...

what lushes!!Next you'll have them jumping off the diving board and trying to land on that Dragon.. What the hell is going on over there??? I'll be joining in on all of the fun on saturday so make sure that dragon is blown to the max!!!

Robincita said...

All I gots to say is that I cannot freaking wait to come visit now! All of us drunk asses, including the puppyfaces, are so going to be naked, drunk and in that pool in the middle of November! Whoooooooooooooo! Teach them puppy-kids how to hang!