This afternoon I was watching the Sox/Yanks game all by myself. I was off from work and Cindy was working until 5. Due to the heartache from last night's game I refused to watch it today until the Sox were winning 2-1. When I turned the game on the Sox scored 3 runs and were winning 5 to 1. I got all excited and insisted that the dogs give me paw (felt like a high five). Then I decided that giving paw wasn't good enough. I felt the need to dress the doggies up in Red Sox gear. So, here are my two babies sportin' their Sox gear...and might I add that they were very good sports. They wore the shirts for over an hour! I love my babies!!! And...it helped the Sox win 10 to 1. So, it might have to become a tradition that I dress their doggy booties up every time the Sox play the Yanks!

3 comments:
Grandma & Brendan say...what up with the dizz-ogs??? they look sooooooooo cute!
GO RED SOX!!!!!!!
Oh my baby Jolie.........awwwww. Love how she looks in that shirt. And Appollo.....what a handsome bugger he is as well.
Love to my dogs......and to the sox. High five......errrrrr...high paw!
Red Sox Nation out in full force!!!!
Post a Comment