Wednesday, October 24, 2007

ALCS Game 7


Cindy and I decided to have a Red Sox bash on Sunday night. We had Matt, Stacee, her husband, and her kids over. Of course, I insisted that everyone put on Red Sox gear. Since I have enough Red Sox shirts for a small army, I ran upstairs, got all my shirts, and forced everyone to put them on.





I got really nervous when the Sox were up 3-2 so I decided to bust out my cookie tradition. I started it back in 2004 and I swear that it works. Basically, everyone gets a chocolate chip cookie. You have to hold the cookie in your mouth until the Red Sox score a run. It sounds crazy, but as soon as we put those cookies in our mouths, the runs started coming!!!

Tonight our neighbors Shelley & Dana are coming over so we are going to be having some more Red Sox fun! Go Red Sox! Rock those Rockies!!!
Jolie, Matt and Apollo beggin' for cookies



The whole Red Sox clan

Cindy and I with our cookies

Tyler being tortured with my cookie tradition even though he fell asleep.

Apollo struggling to stay awake during the game

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture, is that Apollo? Looks like he/she is wishing for the Red Sox to win tonite too.

Yay Red Sox!
Love ya

lindavaicius said...

OMG! I love that photo of Apollo, he looks so cute.Di's right, he does look like he's praying.