Sunday, February 3, 2008

Mom and Dad's Reaction to the Big News

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M STILL IN SHOCK OVER HERE, SOMEONE COME OVER AND PINCH ME.

I"M ALSO STILL SHAKIN WITH EXCITEMENT.....Yaaaaay.

Robincita said...

Christy & Cindy,

Thanks so much for taping that reaction! That was so cool to see, especially because we couldn't be there to tell them in person! I love Dad's comment about "being tough in front of lesbians"! And getting Mom crying was so poignant! You guys rock!

Scottito said...

THANK YOU GUYZ!!!!! IT TOTALLY JUST MADE MY DAY!! WE BOTH WISH WE WERE THERE IN PERSON BUT THIS WAS AS CLOSE AS YA CAN GET WITHOUT BEING THERE!! SEND IT IN FOR HOME VIDEO CONTEST, I SEE A GRAND PIRZE COMIN YOUR WAY!! LUV YOU ALLZ AND MIIS YOU ALLZ!! AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Anonymous said...

Christy & Cindy,
Thank you so much for doing this tape on the blog, I miss being there for all the exciting news and happenings.
Love
Aunt Diane

Anonymous said...

That was so cool to catch them on video like that, something you can always look back at. Be sure to treasure that,I loved it.