Monday, June 9, 2008
Trying to get this damn pool open!!! Grrrrr
Cindy and I have been trying to get the pool open since May 24th!!! We have shocked the sucker, added all the chemicals it needed and have had the filter running every day for at least 12 hours! This is what it looked like as of yesterday. Technically it is swimmable because it has a chlorine reading, but I am just bothered that I can't see the bottom of the deep end. All of the levels in the pool are perfectly fine and where they should be, so I am completely baffled at why it is still cloudy. We are having Father's Day here on Sunday so I am determined to get that water as clear as can be! After all...I need to be able to sail on my pirate ship on Sunday! The pirate ship has a trap door, a water gun attached to the side of the ship and it's 4 feet wide and 6 feet long. Ahoy Matey!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
mom said.......
Oh Snap! hurry and get that water clean, I want to play in the pirate ship.
I wanna play in the pirate ship too! Soo freaking jealous....
Dude...........we are so there! I cannot wait to hang out and be a matey!
stop peeing in the pool and it will clear up!! Don't just check the chlorine level..what is the PH level?
Post a Comment