Thursday, September 11, 2008
Bye Bye Flowers
Cindy and I hired someone to get rid of the three-tier flower bed in our backyard and build a retaining wall there. We need a retaining wall because something needs to hold up our driveway. Originally I was all excited thinking that I could finally get a hot tub and put it over there, but Cindy very quickly shot that down by informing me that a hot tub could not hold up the driveway. DAMMIT!!! The sucky part is that the wall won't be done for a few days and they had to take that part of the fence out. Therefore, we are walking three dogs when they have to go potty!!! AHHHHH!!! Here is a couple of pics of one of the guys hard at work. I'll post before and after pics when the wall is done. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Mom said.....
HOT TUB! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Hey Auntie's how about putting in another swimming pool for me?
love you, Brendan.
You can always enjoy our hot tub while you're out here! Don't forget your swimsuits or we're gonna see you butt ass naked!
Post a Comment