I put together a collage frame of Luca Ivy today and hung it in the office next to the collage of Brendan, Samantha, Delaney and Natalie. Cindy is now jealous that I have a Vaicius/Welch/Campbell wall :)
Awwwwwww! How cute! You're so adorable and sweet! Luca can't wait to meet her illegal godmommy!
Cindy, don't be jealous! The Vaicius/Welch/Campbells are your family too! We all love you! And Luca loves her Auntie Cindy...she cannot wait to spit up on you!
Awww...c'mon, you girls think I'm jealous?? Not so because I enjoy looking at these beautiful babies too!!! They are my family, and I love them all so very much. Christy may have the little wall in the office for the Vaicius/Welch/Campbell clan, but I am secretly working on a wall for the Curran clan that will OVERTAKE the entire house. Imagine that...Currans everywhere!!! LOL
3 comments:
I LOVE IT! great job christy.I'm gonna love going in that room, now we need one of all 4 dogs, lol
Awwwwwww! How cute! You're so adorable and sweet! Luca can't wait to meet her illegal godmommy!
Cindy, don't be jealous! The Vaicius/Welch/Campbells are your family too! We all love you! And Luca loves her Auntie Cindy...she cannot wait to spit up on you!
Awww...c'mon, you girls think I'm jealous?? Not so because I enjoy looking at these beautiful babies too!!! They are my family, and I love them all so very much. Christy may have the little wall in the office for the Vaicius/Welch/Campbell clan, but I am secretly working on a wall for the Curran clan that will OVERTAKE the entire house. Imagine that...Currans everywhere!!! LOL
Post a Comment