
Since I am having withdrawals, I frantically went looking through the pics on my computer to find one to post. I found one that I meant to post last week and I forgot all about it. I was sitting on the grass petting Apollo when he stuck his paw in my hand and just kept it there. I just happened to have my camera around my neck so I snapped a picture of it. He's such a lovable big kitty puppy!!!

4 comments:
Christy, Those dogs truly love you so much. And its amazing how much love that you and Cindy have for them & just how well they are treated by you both. They are very Lucky Dogs.
Muah!
Yo YO! The kitty dog rocks!
The dogs are great. By the way, if you see any neighbors lurking with a bright gold wedding band have the dogs bite in the f&*king ankles. Peace out punks!
Christy, I love you. I love every being that you are. You're insatiable desire to remind me to tell you that I love you is earth shatteringly orgasmic. I'd be remissed if I didn't remind Cindy that I love her too!
Post a Comment