Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzup!!!!

Hey everyone, so here's the deal...my Mom called me up the other night and pressured me into starting a blog since Stacey and Robin both have one. Originally, I said it was impossible because I never have any free time. However, lucky for my Mom that Cindy and I are on vacation this week. So, I decided to keep everyone posted on the work we have done to the house over our vacation. After this week, I'll try to post a blog once a week.

Yesterday, Cindy's parents came over and we finished taking the wallpaper off the dining room walls. The dining room was probably the hardest thing we've done so far because not only did that wallpaper LOOK like hell, but it was hell to take off. After the paper was off, we sanded the walls and then Whitey (Cindy's Dad), filled in the holes and cracks with compound. Later this week we are going to wash the walls, prime them and start painting. Our goal is to have the dining room done by Father's Day.

Today, we got up pretty early and started working on the pool. Its finally filled up with water so we shocked it last night and started the filter this morning. I took a water sample to the pool place to have it tested and I had to shock it again and add PH to it. It's looking better so hopefully we'll be able to swim in it in the next day or two. We also set up a netted gazebo in the backyard and put the patio set inside of it. We also got a few garden figures to add to the backyard scenery. Below are the pool, the gazebo, Wilbur the Pig and our Froggies...










So, things are coming along pretty well. Jolie and Apollo are enjoying having their two mommies home for a whole week. Here are the two pups themselves!!!











2 comments:

lindavaicius said...

Welcome to blog city, we are so glad you can join us and it is sooooooo nice to see all of your photos. thanks for the pics of our Grand dogs, they are sooooo cute. love u all,

A Big Muah,

Robincita said...

I want to jump in your pool naked! First, I will molest the froggie though.