Yesterday was just a amazing day for me. Cindy and I got up around 11, had breakfast and took the dogs for a walk around D.W. Field. When we got back to the house there w
as a message on our voicemail from a dog shelter saying that she wanted to speak with us about a dog we applied for. Her name is currently Sarah, she is a boxer mix, 12 weeks old, and only 10 pounds. She was rescued from a rural high-kill shelter and she is currently in a foster home in Tennessee. She is being brought to Massachusetts next Wednesday and pending a house check, she will be all ours by Friday!!! We are going to name her Jacoby, after Jacoby Ellsbury. Yes, I am well aware that Jacoby is a boy's name, but #1 I like the name and #2 who cares if a girl has a boy's name? After we got that news, Cindy took me to Best Buy to get a brand new computer for my birthday.
as a message on our voicemail from a dog shelter saying that she wanted to speak with us about a dog we applied for. Her name is currently Sarah, she is a boxer mix, 12 weeks old, and only 10 pounds. She was rescued from a rural high-kill shelter and she is currently in a foster home in Tennessee. She is being brought to Massachusetts next Wednesday and pending a house check, she will be all ours by Friday!!! We are going to name her Jacoby, after Jacoby Ellsbury. Yes, I am well aware that Jacoby is a boy's name, but #1 I like the name and #2 who cares if a girl has a boy's name? After we got that news, Cindy took me to Best Buy to get a brand new computer for my birthday. We came home, made dinner, and had some friends over for the Sox game. Of course, the Sox won the World Series and just made my day complete. Now, I will be HIGHLY pissed off if the Sox do not sign Mike Lowell and decide to attempt to sign A-Rod instead. So, the Sox better do the right thing and sign their World Series MVP!!!

4 comments:
You know Sox fans around the nation would be fucking pissed if A-Rod was signed. Epstein would not do that to us!
And Sarah/Jacoby is beautiful. Hope I get to meet her when I'm in town.
NO Yankees allowed on the Boston Red sox!!!!!NO FREAKIN WAY!!!It better not happen or there will be a riot in BOSTON
YUCK THE FANKEES!!!!
Grandma says.....
YAAAAAAY! we have a new Grandaughter Pup, She is soooooo beautiful!I love her new name but I think that her middle name should be "Linda" after her Grandma.
Jacoby Linda..yep.. sounds great!
Hi Auntie Christy & Auntie Cindy...Jacoby is beautiful and we already know we are just going to love her to pieces. Samma and Della want to meet her and bring her a "welcome" present as soon as she comes into town. Samma wants to know when her birthday is.....love you much and cannot wait to meet our new puppy niece Jacoby.....
Post a Comment