Thursday, November 15, 2007
How we know Robin is coming in town...
Ladies and Gentlemen...our wine rack is full for the first time that we have been in this house...haha!!! Neither of us drink wine, but we made sure we have a full rack (of wine, that is) for when Senora Robincita arrives!!! The only bottle that is NOT allowed to be consumed is the "Manny Being Merlot" bottle of wine that I bought BEFORE the Red Sox won the World Series. That is officially our "good luck" wine bottle.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Put a bottle of water in there and I'll come over. hehehehe.
I'll be looking forward to seeing the "after Robin leaves" photo......buncha lushes!
Love ya and I cannot wait until Sunday. What can I bring by the way?
Damn right! You know what I like!!!! Mmmmm....wiiiiiine.
Ok, I see enough there for her first night...hope you got a stash!! LOL!! Sure wish I was there to help consume and enjoy the company!!
Post a Comment