Sunday, November 25, 2007

Missing my big sister

This house is so damn quiet without my wine-guzzling sister! I miss her and I want her to come back. Here are some pics that Cindy took of us at the airport. I miss you Robin!!! Please move back to Boston :(


And here is a picture of Apollo...he is depressed because his Auntie Robin isn't here to snuggle with him!

4 comments:

lindavaicius said...

OMG!!! How I miss her too!Maybe if we all promise her and scott that we will shovel the snow for them they will move to Boston.

Stacey said...

I told Robin that if she moves here, we will get Brendan to shovel the hotels for Scott! Come on guys.....come have a kick ass snowball fight with us.....I'll win. Come home so I can prove it!
We miss you lil' sis.....cannot wait to see you again soon.

Robincita said...

Thanks Christy for posting the pics! I miss you so much and had such a wonderful time. If you want, I can slip Scott and the pugs a few roofies and have them wake up, confused and naked, in Bostonia....

Scottito said...

I already slipped Robin something and it was not a roofie...lol...Cali is big enough for some more Bostonian transplants!! I will even rake the leaves for you since you all were offering to shovel snow!! Thanks again to everyone for taken good care of my wench and feeding her wine habit!!