Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hoping to bring the Celtics some luck

For the last 20 years I haven't been much of a Celtics fan, however this season Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Ray Allen have brought me back into the game. They have done what hasn't been done since Larry Bird, Kevin McHale and Robert Parrish played for the Celtics. They have made the city of Boston enjoy basketball again! The Celts were supposed to sweep the Atlanta Hawks, but the Hawks (and the officials) have given the Celts a run for their money. Today we go into Game 7 at 1:00pm at the TDBanknorth Garden and I'm hoping to bring the Celtics some luck by posting some pictures (old & new) Go Celtics!!!



4 comments:

Robincita said...

GO PISTONS!

Scottito said...

Yea, what you sis says!! Detroit motorcity baby!!!
I'll give ya game one but look out tonight!!

Scottito said...

I don't think you brought them any luck in game 2...lol...

Scottito said...

Game 3 tonight you drunk dialer!! U R Goin down biotch and not in a good way either!!!!