Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Puppy Celtic Pride

As I was nervously watching the Celtics game by myself the other day, I decided that I needed some support from the puppies. Jolie was so willing to sport her green T-shirt. She actually seemed to enjoy it and even fell asleep in it. Jacoby, on the other hand, was not enjoying the LONG sleeve green shirt and did everything possible to get ther shirt off of her. The Celtics won that so apparently my game of dress-up worked. I'll have to torture the pups some more tomorrow night when the Celtics take Game 5!!! (Sorry Robin & Scott)




2 comments:

lindavaicius said...

Grandma said.

Oh gosh, these photos are so cute!

Muah!

Anonymous said...

hey aunty its brendan Celtics are facin da Lakers yeah and those pics were so cute see ya and say happy birthay to jolie for me k love you bye