Friday, October 24, 2008

We miss the Campbells!!!

Thank you to Robin & Scott for a GREAT vacation in San Diego! I was looking through all of the pictures and remembered all the fun we had and all the things we got to see and do. Thank you soooooo much! We had such a great time and we can't wait to see you again!!!




5 comments:

lindavaicius said...

OH my Campbell fam, I miss them so much!Nice photos , Can you get mom a copy of each one?

Hugs & Kisses,
Love momma,

Anonymous said...

It looks like you both had so much fun out there........
Love .
Auntie di

Robincita said...

We had such a great time too! We miss you already! JD too!!!! He was so freaking sad when you guys left :(

Scottito said...

I miss you guys too but I have some great mammories..oh, I mean memories on my phone!!

flowerbug said...

whats up?