Monday, November 24, 2008
A Visit from Papa
The dogs had a rough week last week because they were home alone for 10 hrs/day on Friday and Saturday. On top of being home alone, Apollo and Jacoby were both sick and on medication. Apollo has a skin infection on the inside of his groin and Jacoby has two ear infections. Lucky for them that they have an amazing grandfather, who came over and spent some time with them on Friday. I have attached some pictures of the dogs friday night when Cindy and I got home from work. Apparently, Papa wore them out.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
My cute little puppy niece and nephew! What the hell did granda do to them? Or was it the penis meds that made Apollo all loopy and sleeeeepy?
my poor lil' sick puppies......are they feeling any better?
my poor lil' sick puppies......are they feeling any better?
papa said...........You should have seen me, I was out like a light on my recliner. But I had a great time with my grandpups and it was great to see them. Hope they are Feeling much better now.
Christy thanks for the phone call while I was in the hospital, I miss you and love you.
MOM.
Post a Comment