I bought the dogs a new toy today and it turns out that Jacoby loves it the most. In fact, she is playing with it so much, I think she needs a little brother :) I'm kidding...the city of Brockton only allows three dogs. Here is a clip of her playing with her new "brother" Malibu (nicknamed Boo-Boo). Boo-Boo barks when you squeeze him and it is quite entertaining to watch Jacoby play with him

4 comments:
Jacoby, you are just too cute, grandma & Papa miss you pups so much. We loved the video.
Puppy hugs & Kisses from G-ma & P-pa.
That isn't a dog, that's a MOOSE!
that was awesome!!!! I loved his reaction to the barking...and I agree with Robin..that dog just keeps getting bigger and bigger!
that was awesome!!!! I loved his reaction to the barking...and I agree with Robin..that dog just keeps getting bigger and bigger!
Post a Comment