Then...to show that Cindy and I are actually feeling a little bit better...we decided to dress up in our matching PJs that Mama V gave us for Christmas and pose just for the blog. Today was the first day since Christmas that Cindy and I have been out of bed for more than one hour. We both got hit with a horrible cold/flu. I started to get it Christmas Eve and Cindy started to get it Christmas night. We are finally on the mend...hopefully to a happy and healthy 2009!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Christmas Eve and Matching PJs
Here are some pics of the dogs on Christmas Eve. Auntie Lindsey came over and brought them rawhides shaped like candy canes. Here are a few of my favorite pics from the night (1) Jolie showing that she is still a Red Sox fan even though the Sox didn't sign Teixeira (2) Jolie and Jacoby actually had a cute moment where they posed for me. (3) Apollo is so possessive of his toys and bones that he fell asleep with his in his mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OMG! all of you look so adorable! What awesome photos! Is Apollo really sleeping with the bone in his mouth? I know Jolie would but I have never seen apollo with a bone. You and Cindy look too cute, I hope you like the p.j.'s
Love and Miss you all tons!
You sexy sick beasts! Feel better soon!
You both look so cute! Also glad to hear that you are feeling better, the pictures of your kiddies are awesome.
Love
Diane
Post a Comment