Nothing like snow to bring in 2009! I'm working from 1-9 today, so I got up a little early to let the doggies eat, play in the snow, and get their morning exercise. All three of them LOVE the snow! I think Jacoby tends to like it the most because she comes in for a few minutes and then wants to go right back out. It's fun to watch because they run, fight each other, and slide all over the place! Hopefully, they'll be wiped out and sleep until Mommy comes home from work around 6ish. Have a happy new year everyone!!!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
My little nieces and nephews!!!! They can like the snow for the rest of us because that stuff looks cooooooooold!
Love you!
Oh, our lil grandpups, They look like they are having a blast. We miss them.
HAPPY NEW YEAR CHRISTY, CINDY, JOLIE, APOLLO, AND JACOBY! WE LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! MISS YOU TOO! MUAH!
Hey there sis..........there is nothing better than watching doggies run in the snow..makes me want to join in! Love you all and Happy New Year!
Post a Comment