Thursday, June 14, 2007

Adorable picture

Ok, so I just had to post this picture. This is Apollo and Sammie playing tug-o-war. Sammie is Cindy's parents dachshund...he only weighs like 10 lbs compared to Apollo's 69 lbs. Don't let his 10 lbs. fool ya though cuz that dog is a BAD-ASS!!!


And...for the record...Miss Cynthia got up at 6am this morning and started painting. I slept until 9:30am so I have to give her tons of credit! Her parents are coming over again tonight so hopefully we can all get the dining room done tonight :) Here is a pic of Cindy painting the trim this morning and here is a pic of Apollo PASSED out because he got up at 6am with Cindy. You would think that he was helping her paint by how tired the poor pup is!



One last thing...we have added the majority of the chemicals over the last two days and we should be finished adding them today. So, there is a chance that the pool will be ready by Sunday. I'll keep everyone posted so that you guys know if you should bring your swimwear! Muah!!!

3 comments:

lindavaicius said...

Now that's better. I like to see Cindy hard at work. Now for my next question.....How come I don't see you ( christy) with a brush in your hand helping Cindy?.....hehehehehe.

Christy and Cynthia said...

Cuz I am the one taking the pictures silly butt!!!

Robincita said...

I'm having a serious cuddly dog moment just looking at those pics!