We just finished doing a sample wall of the colors that we picked out for the dining room. Last night I was a little bit worried because the color that we picked for the top looked too much like a mustard color. I was concerned because we picked out brick red for the bottom, so I didn't want it to be a big joke that we have a ketchup & mustard dining room. After we did the sample wall I am VERY satisfied with the choice of colors. The top color turned more of a gold color and I think its going to look awesome when its done. Plus, the oil painting that I picked out a long time ago matches so well with the wall colors. Let me know what you guys think so far...




5 comments:
Very nice indeed! A job well done for all of you, it looks very very nice. It will look so awesome when it's all done and the new dining roon set is in there..yaaaaaay....
Muah!
Rocked it! Good job, ladies! Can't wait to stay at your house.
Nice! I definitely like the colors.......looking good there you domesticated princess you! And btw Robin, don't you & Scott want to stay at my house with the day care running around???? I dare ya! LOL
Stacey must be smoking crack. I don't fall for the "I dare you" line anymore!!!
MMMMMMM, I feeling the color orange suddenly! ME-freakin-OW.
Hopefully around Thanksgiving, we'll all be cuddling around a fire...yeah RIGHT....maybe some drinks!!! I am about to take a new job. Check for the post tomorrow (Tuesday).
Post a Comment