Wednesday, February 20, 2008
The Blog I Never Posted
These pictures were taken a few weeks ago and I completely forgot to post them. These were taken the night that Brendan spent the night over our house. The night started with Jacoby giving kisses and getting snuggles from Auntie Stacey. We all ate Papa Gino pizza and had cocktails (no cocktails for Brendan). After Stacey left, I whooped Brendan's booty in a game of Madden '08. Then Brendan repaid the butt whooping by REALLLLLLY kicking my butt in NBA Live '08 TWICE!!! We woke up the next morning and I made cinnamon french toast for all of us. I decided I needed to redeem myself by playing Madden '08. However, my plan backfired and I got my butt handed to me again by Mr. Brendan Welch. The boy knows how to play his video games!!! Our fun with Brendan ended with some funny pictures of Bren and Jacoby. Jacoby absolutely adored him and loved playing with him!!! She loves her cousin!!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OMG! these are the cutest photos ever! I love them! I miss my grandpups.
love
Mom,
Yay! I finally figured out how to to get a photo to go on the blogs for when I leave a comment, by accident of course...hahaha.Hope it works now.
Love you,
Post a Comment