
Monday, July 30, 2007
Happy Birthday Daddy!!!
I apologize for the belated birthday blog posting, but I have been feeling under the weather the last few days. I'm just now starting to feel a little bit better. So, my dear father, Cindy and I hope that you had a very, happy birthday. We apologize that we couldn't make it to your BBQ and we promise to make it up to you. We love you very much! Happy 55th to the greatest father ever!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh How nice! I will made sure that he reads it. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better, thats great. Sorry that if I wish for snow you can't go swimming in your pool but honey, my ass is freakin hot! and I have had enough
Much Love
Peace out,
Momma,
Awesome pic of Dad! But someone seriously needs to be pushing his cute butt in that poooool!
hi christy,
glad to hear you are feeling better. thank you and cindy for thinking of me on my b-day. love you both, hugs and kisses.
dad
Post a Comment