Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I want another one...

You guys are going to think I'm crazy but I finally know what it feels like to want a child. I'm not talking about a real, human child. I'm referring to a puppy child...lol. I was going through old pictures today and found pics of Jolie and Apollo as puppies. The picture of Jolie is literally the first day that I had her. The puppy pic of Apollo is about two weeks after I got him (I misplaced the CD that has his baby pics on it...don't worry though, I'll find it and post it). I also added their adult pics right after their puppy pics. I WANT A 3rd PUPPY!!! They grow up too fast :(







3 comments:

lindavaicius said...

OMG!!! christy they are sooooooo cute, I say go ahead and get another one.....
Muah!!

Robincita said...

Grandma wants another grandpuppy!!!!

Can't wait to meet Apollo and snuggle up with Jolie!

lindavaicius said...

Yes, I do!!!hehehehehe.