Friday, July 13, 2007

Silly, silly people

Here are some more pics from Wednesday. Cindy thought it would be funny to do a slow-motion "aggressive" swimmer. Stacee decided to do the "dead man floating". And towards the end of the night Stacee and I decided to have some fun playing "dress-up" with our towels. The first pic is of a "blonde" and a "redhead" admiring the other one's hair. The second pic is of the two virgin Marys. The sad part is...all of these pics were taken without any of us consuming more than one alcoholic beverage. Therefore, these are ALL sober pictures!

2 comments:

Robincita said...

I seriously want to hang with you stupid motherfuckers and I may jump into the pool in November just to say I did. I MISS YOU
!

lindavaicius said...

You Girls are so funny, Glad to see that you all have so much fun with that pool.
Love & Miss you
Momma,