So, if you must see pictures of yesterday's pool adventure please refer to Stacey's blog as my DUMBASS did not take any pictures yesterday. However, there is one picture that I wish I did take. For those of you who don't know...when Cindy and I first bought a house I was not very fond of being back in a "ghetto" neighborhood. My first priority was to have an alarm installed. However, Cindy was sure that this house "felt like home". Three months after we moved in, some shady people from Trinidad bought the house next to us. Two weeks after they moved in, our house got broken into (while Cindy, the two dogs and myself were at Cindy's parents). The only thing taken was our 32 inch Sony LCD monitor TV that I would have married if I could have. It's a pretty long story of how we know BUT we KNOW that our next door neighbors, the Trinidadians, stole our freakin' TV. Now, being from Dorchester, I refuse to say hi to them, I constantly yell shit out about our TV, and I was even tempted to throw the empty TV box over our fence and into their yard. Cindy, being from Weymouth, will say hello to them if she makes eye contact and constantly yells at me because I yell at them...lol. Anyway, sorry about the long background story but it was very necessary. Yesterday, as Brendan and Brian were playing in the pool I was holding Natalie and I happened to look up at the back of the neighbor's house. What did I see? No, I didn't see my TV! I saw their two little black girls staring over at our pool and sweating their asses off. I thought to myself...Well, my lil chidren (I misspelled that purposely for the proper annunciation)...if your Daddy didn't steal our TV then your lil black asses might be swimming in our pool!!! Sweat your asses off bitches!!!
I know that was one long ass story but the point of it was that I wish I got a picture of their sad little faces salivating at the sight of our pool!!!
Monday, July 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment